This is a forum for the Grand Army of the Republic based in Second Life.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Absence Board

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A-3412 'Cutter'

PostSubject: Absence Board   Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:38 am

If you are away on holiday/vacation or away with work, feel free to let us know on this topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magunamu

PostSubject: Re: Absence Board   Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:28 am

Figures I'd be the first to put this to use. The Weekend of July the 24th, 2015 I will be unable to log in for any prolonged period due to taking a short weekend trip. I do believe a few key members have my phone number, so if shit really hits the fan they'll know how to get to me. Many of you also have me added on Skype, and I do check that frequently, so that is another route to contacting me.

EDIT: Since this is so close to the top of the thread, It might be handy if those posting in here would estimate when they would be able to be reached again. For example I'll probably be back Sunday evening of the weekend specified above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leggo Silverstar

PostSubject: Re: Absence Board   Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:33 am

My apologies. I was absent for about a week but I left so quickly I didn't get a chance to post in here. However, I am back now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leggo Silverstar

PostSubject: Re: Absence Board   Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:51 pm

I will be out of town next weekend to go to a wedding. That's the 14th through the 16th of August, and possibly a day or two before and after.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leggo Silverstar

PostSubject: Re: Absence Board   Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:36 am

I have some bad news guys. My Grandfather just passed away today (technically yesterday) and I'm going to be out of town attending his funeral next weekend, the weekend of the 22nd of August. I honestly don't know how long the trip will take and I don't know if I will need a break emotionally or anything but I will be back as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vash Plaid

PostSubject: Re: Absence Board   Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:14 am

Leggo Silverstar wrote:
I have some bad news guys. My Grandfather just passed away today (technically yesterday) and I'm going to be out of town attending his funeral next weekend, the weekend of the 22nd of August. I honestly don't know how long the trip will take and I don't know if I will need a break emotionally or anything but I will be back as soon as possible.

My condolences, take all the time you need.

I'm also going to be absent, till the 22nd, due work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JaroG-7554

PostSubject: Re: Absence Board   Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:32 am

As those that have been active and log in here have noticed I have been absent the past couple of days. This is because school has started kicking my butt on top of having to pick up my mom for a doctors appointment and then taking her back home. I will also be absent today, Oct 9th through Oct 11th. I will be back in action on Monday Oct 12th.

P.S. Striker if you see Dark go ahead and step in for me and complete the Negotiations RP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vash Plaid

PostSubject: Re: Absence Board   Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:38 am

As some of you probably already noticed i'm barely online at the moment and when i am i'm mostly afk. I wanted to announce that i'm on "Sick leave" off SL, the cold i caught is stealing my precious sleep, muscle aches like they're ripping apart and that stresses me out, drops my motivation and so on. Thats why i decided to stay off Sl till i'm better so i don't drag the motivation of the others or fun with my bad temper that i've.

Trust me, when i'm tired i turn into Lucifer and bring Hell upon you when i'm tired as hell Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-6071 Ack Ack

Location : bacta tank after a weird accident with a tin opener

PostSubject: Re: Absence Board   Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:01 am

Finally found the forums, didn't have it saved, my copy of win 10 died for some reason, I've been spending time testing my Comoments, all fine upto now, but my mouse got fried too, not sure when I'll be back, hopefully today, currently reinstalling windows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magunamu

PostSubject: Re: Absence Board   Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:02 pm

I'm gonna have very limited availability this coming weekend (11/13/15-11/16/15) due to being out of state. Those of you who have my phone number can text me if needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JaroG-7554

PostSubject: Holiday Absence   Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:58 pm

I will be taking a leave of absence for the Holiday from roughly 11 Dec to some time about 1 Jan. I will be out of state and not sure about being able to get online. I will have my phone with me and will be able to log in from time to time through that but as far as RPs and what not I will not be able to participate in much of any as typing from the phone is extremely rough and slow going.

Major G-7554 'Jaro'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absence Board   

Back to top Go down

Absence Board
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1